11 months ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Piraeus, Karaiskakis Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 25.11.2020
When/Date: 25.11.2020
Time: 12:55 pm



Watch here >>>Olympiacos v Man City live


Online here >>>Olympiacos Piraeus - Manchester City live

Olympiacos v Man City LiveStream!!


Short Preview

  • No spectators.
  • Olympiacos has a chance of round of 16 (21%), has a small chance of qtrs (6%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (73%), has a chance of semis (47%), has a chance of final (29%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Recent matches Olympiacos is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Man City is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Man City is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Olympiacos won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Olympiacos won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Borussia M - Shakhtar match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Borussia M has a good chance of round of 16 (65%), has a chance of qtrs (26%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Shakhtar has a chance of round of 16 (30%), has a small chance of qtrs (9%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Recently Shakhtar have a series of home games.
  • In this match Borussia M is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Borussia M won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-0.

    Ajax - Midtjylland match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Ajax has a good chance of round of 16 (62%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Midtjylland has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ajax in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Midtjylland is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Ajax could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Ajax is the unquestionable favorite.
  • In this match Ajax is absolute favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Ajax won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.

    Atlético - Lokomotiv match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Atlético has a good chance of round of 16 (84%), has a chance of qtrs (41%), has a chance of semis (20%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Lokomotiv has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atlético in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Lokomotiv is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Atlético is certain favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Atlético won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 13-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atlético won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-0.


    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5fbdb5207538273989cfc4bc

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11591861/live-streaming-olympique-marseille-v-po

    https://dextergraham.tribe.so/post/5fbdcefeba059d093745a2cb

    https://rayvarner.tribe.so/post/5fbdc981baa46439a995b276

    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/e877705b362c626eebfa15d922f1cacbbc4689da8d52ce2fc4a775f8f81014d6
  • ← Veszprém - Aalborg (Live)"liveStream" Magdeburg v Hansa Rostock Live'StReam!! →