almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Rennes, Stade de la Route de Lorient
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 1 23.10.2020
When/Date: 23.10.2020
Time: 3:00 pm



Watch here >>>Rennes - Angers live


Online here >>>Rennes - Angers live

Rennes v Angers Live Stream]~


Short Preview

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Qualification) and 11).
  • Rennes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (27%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Angers has a small chance of relegated (10%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rennes is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Recent matches Angers is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Angers could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Rennes is a favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Rennes won 10 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 25-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Rennes won 7 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 13-5.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Lorient - Marseille match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 17 and 6).
  • Lorient has a chance of relegated (24%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Marseille has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (16%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lorient is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Marseille is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Marseille could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Marseille will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Lorient won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 14-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lorient won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 5-10.

    PSG - Dijon match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 20 in the zone Relegation to Ligue 2).
  • PSG has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a good chance of win league (87%).
  • Dijon has a good chance of relegated (58%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PSG is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Dijon is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • PSG could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match PSG is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches PSG won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 40-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams PSG won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 22-0.

    St. Johnstone - Dundee Utd match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 9 in the zone Premiership (Relegation Group) and 6 in the zone Promotion to Premiership (Championship Group)).
  • St. Johnstone has a small chance of relegated (14%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dundee Utd has a small chance of relegated (12%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • St. Johnstone could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Dundee Utd have a series of home games.
  • In this match St. Johnstone is a favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches St. Johnstone won 9 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 21-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams St. Johnstone won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-5.


    Other matches:

    https://angelwallace205001.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/10/23/132826

    http://inriciso1974-blog.logdown.com/posts/8182661

    http://freesisenty1986-blog.logdown.com/posts/8183048

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11309760/live-stream-rennes-angers

    http://myfolio.com/art/projsm88jr
  • ← Almere City - NAC Breda LiveStream: Watch Kriens v Thun soccer live stream October 23, 2020 →